Sr Ruby on Rails Developer
|Location||Lewisville, Texas, US and New York|
|Type||Full-time, Open Source Friendly|
Sr Ruby on Rails Developer - Lewisville, TX
Looking for a Sr Ruby on Rails developer to design and develop enterprise application software that improves the quality of life. We have re-imagined our industry and are proud to be leading the way! We have an entrepreneurial environment with a financially stable and rapidly growing company.
Join the team that cares about your career goals and work with leading technologies such as Ruby on Rails, Angular, React, Elasticsearch, Redis, Elixir, and many others.
Self-motivated ownership of domain including feature development, hot fix push-ins, and new technology adoption.
· Daily stand-up following the Scrum methodology.
· Perpetual learning opportunities with pair-programming, lunch-n-learn, and monthly team engagements, plus access to our extensive library of materials including Pluralsight and Code School services.
· We regularly attend area conferences and user groups as a team.
· Quarterly company-wide hackathons.
· Work with top-industry talent and publicly-recognized leaders.
· Work directly with product owners in a friendly, cohesive work environment.
· Degree in Computer Science preferred
· General web development experience and 4+ years of Ruby on Rails experience
· Interest in Elixir/Phoenix
· Excellent understanding of the MVC architecture and OOP design and principles
· Comfortable with SQL.
· Experience with bug tracking using JIRA and version control software like Git
· Ability to write test coverage in RSpec and Capybara helpful
· Cucumber BDD knowledge a plus
· Must have an insatiable appetite to improve code quality, performance, and processes, and have a penchant for squashing bugs
Highly competitive Salary, Bonus, Equity Options as well as 401K+Match, excellent benefits and PTO as well.
Best perk is the Team!
More about the Company:
Call Joyce Schiffer at 203-241-2655
All calls and inquiries welcome