Senior Web Developer
|Location||Orlando, Florida, US and Remote|
|Type||Full-time, Open Source Friendly|
We have an opening for a Senior Web Developer in our Orlando, Florida office. Our developers work with great clients while building a wide variety of complex and challenging applications. They also contribute back to the community through writing blog posts, creating podcasts, developing products, and public speaking.
Envy is an employee-owned web design and development engineering agency. We build medium-to-large-scale applications for many types of clients, from startups to industry-leading organizations like Cisco, Google, GitHub, and Booz Allen Hamilton. We also create our own products, such as Code School: one of the most popular online technology education platforms. At Envy, our goal is to transform ideas into successful technology products for our clients.
- Solid understanding of test-driven software development.
- Experience working with automated deployment and testing systems.
- Confidence when interacting with clients while gathering and driving project requirements.
- Expertise in identifying project tasks and complexities.
- Demonstrable communication skills.
Experience consulting and working with customers.
Compensation is very competitive and we offer a full benefits package (health, dental, vision included) alongside a company retirement plan. We offer the standard array of paid holidays and have very flexible paid time off policies. Additional perks include paid conference trips, profit sharing, and equity.
How to Apply:
- We’d love to see some of your work — link to live examples, your GitHub profile, open source contributions, Gists, JSBins, or whatever else you’d like to show off. Pick a project which showcases some of your best work and tell us about your process, workflow, and contributions.
- If you’ve got it, link to a blog post, article you’ve written, or presentation you’ve given in the past year on a specific development topic, technique, or any other interest.
- Let us know if you prefer coffee, tea, water, or something else so that we can have it ready for you when we meet!