|Location||Orlando, Florida, US and Remote|
|Type||Full-time, In House, Remote|
Code School is now a Pluralsight company. Pluralsight is the global leader in online learning for professional software developers, IT specialists, and creative technologists. Together, our goal is to democratize professional technology learning, making it more accessible to those around the world. As we grow, we will continue to seek those opportunities that will foster this cause and empower individuals and enterprises to truly embrace a culture of learning.
We're looking for a Software Engineer to work with our team to implement new product features, third-party integrations, and internal tools. This position is open to remote candidates.
- Code software applications that meet Code School technical standards.
- Participate in the planning phase of new projects by sharing input, technical limitations, and time/resource estimations.
- Look for ways to improve development systems, and help standardize processes and procedures based on experience.
- Provide support to Code School’s internal teams.
- Coordinate technical requirements and communication across several teams -- both local and remote.
- Possesses an understanding of programming and related standard practices.
- At least one year of experience working with web technologies.
- Has a passion for learning and for helping others learn.
- Familiar with Code School and the educational technology space.
- Understands the importance of scheduling/deadlines with the ability to manage time effectively.
- Possesses an intrinsic motivation to complete tasks.
- Seeks out features within projects that improve both the team and business.