Senior Web Developer
Full-Time in Washington, DC
Optoro, a rapidly growing e-commerce and software business, is looking for a Senior Web Developer to join our energetic, creative, and forward-thinking team.
As an integral member of our team, you’ll help create dynamic Ruby on Rails–based web and mobile applications for Optoro’s enterprise software solution, data and analytics platform, and cutting-edge e-commerce site BLINQ.com (currently in redevelopment).
You will be involved in core decision making. Each member of our small but powerful tech team is a heavy-hitter, making a competitive salary and solid benefits including heath, 401K, and equity options.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Is excited about Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Has extensive knowledge of Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Has demonstrated superior understanding of web technologies
- Is passionate about good, clean code
- Has built and deployed apps for fun on their own time
- Truly understands open source and is passionate about open code
- Is comfortable with git and is not afraid of leaving the IDE
- Stays on top of the latest trends in the tech world
- Competitive salary
- Equity component in a rapidly growing company
- 401k, full health insurance
- Paid time off, company lunches, and flexible schedules
- Full-time position
- Recently targeted as one of the fastest growing companies in DC
- Profitable, and well capitalized; in business since 2004
- A young, passionate, fun-loving team based in Washington, DC
- Laid-back and results-oriented
Optoro partners with major retailers around the country to help them remarket their overstock and returned merchandise using a proprietary multi-channel online selling solution. We allow our clients to recover significantly greater value than through a traditional liquidator. For further information, please visit www.optoro.com.
Please send your resume and samples of your work, including your github username and an application you have created, to email@example.com. .