AuthorityLabs is a self-funded startup in Chandler, AZ. Basically, we get to play with lots of data every day and use the tools that allow us to do that efficiently at scale. We are looking for a developer in either the Phoenix Metro area or Raleigh/Durham area.
Initially you will be working on one of our existing applications adding new features and maintaining existing ones. This includes pretty much everything from making code changes, implementing new APIs or firing up new instances on AWS. You’ll get experience in scaling web apps using things like Rails, Ruby, MongoDB, Redis and of course MySQL.
- Familiarity with Scrum
- Willing to fail and learn from it
- Ruby / Rails experience required
- Knowledge of AWS is a plus
- Experience with implementing or design an API also a plus
- Desire to learn new things outside of work is a must
- Be prepared to come up to speed quickly
- Current understanding of internet memes