An online marketing management company is seeking a self-motivated, bright and energetic person to join our growing team as a Developer at our Riverside offices.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Designing, implementing and testing unique web features specific to our core product
· Providing day-to-day issue support for custom-developed features
· Working closely with the Product Manager to estimate and meet project timelines
· Collaborating with other Development team members
· Familiarity with Ruby on Rails
Required key skills include:
· 2+ years experience with Ruby on Rails or other MVC frameworks
· Excellent teamwork and communication skills
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Thorough understanding of source control management with Git
· Automated testing experience
· Familiar with rapid iteration of software development
· Self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to interact with all levels of technical and non-technical staff
· High-energy approach to career
Our company strives to be the best and most sought after provider of online marketing products. We are a conscientious and fair employer that promotes personal growth and financial reward for working hard to create satisfied customers. We apply honesty, courtesy, fairness, reliability, integrity, and concern for the community in our daily business activities. We provide a positive environment for our employees which is enjoyable and creates a sense of belonging for every member of the team.
We offer a competitive salary and benfits package for the qualified candidate based on experience.